Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love like a cancer. . .

laugh loud and lilting
you sing with sparkling eyes
take a moment
watching
smiling eyes
wonder at reasons
but respect decisions
still
the not so hidden thoughts
of mind and soul
can't fill
emptiness
drive away
somehow
trying
understand,
know
even with you
close but distant

I'm still alone.

words fill my mind
hours later I dissect
every glance
moment
not with regret
but
somewhere
sadness
longing
you tried to understand
thankful,
without knowing
attempt to comprehend

love without expecting
but wanting all along

handle being broken
so long.

I go on alone
each day one step one time
I recall my training -
wake and thank the morning
and wonder at the night

Heart palpatations
with this
love like a cancer,
I'm losing and I'm not sure I care.
This medicine's too strong 
my will is weak 
I watch your smile 
and know defeat
I wake 
and thank 
the morning,
and wonder at the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment