Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Forte

Lost in dreamtime
reflection of my own mind
piano plays constantly
changing growing arpeggios
grow louder until
the world is silenced
and all that remains
are these thoughts.

Recognize the pattern hidden
beneath the ramblings
of one mind clashing against another
stubborn opposition
will not change my position
and the beat carries me to the stratosphere
I fear the ionosphere
won't let me back down
as I lose my footing
in this search for ground

faint notes of fading arpeggios
lead me back to reality
where you remind me again
that I'm wrong.


Forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment