Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Study of a Soul

I study your face

finding piercing blue eyes

that hold some unanswered question.

My heart breaks again

as I watch you smile

away the thoughts

on your mind.

You stare right back into my eyes.

One second goes by

like a hundred years

While I struggle to turn my eyes

away from the mind

that so intrigues mine,

wondering who it was that you saw

when you looked into my soul.


There are many faces

wandering there

their own thoughts battle

the one

who, working to

maintain control

finds her grip slipping on this

young soul.

Born in an age where control is above

all else

--the means to survive

only those who persist

with the strength of an old mind

will

1 comment:

  1. "he means to survive

    only those who persist

    with the strength of an old mind"..inspirational lines..

    ReplyDelete