Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jester.

How quickly we shed our morals for a moment in the limelight. Every emotion, reaction, thrown out to the world with expectations of reciprocal grandeur. We shout our every thought to the sky and demand, in our audacity, an admiring audience's applause.

I no better, throw my thoughts to the world.

Still, this despicable humanity seems hungry for the next heartbreak before we've recovered the last.

This collective catharsis is but a catalyst for the next catastrophe.

Disgusted, I find myself wishing the Mayans were right, that this would be the end of days for our despicable species.

For in our ingenuity we design our own fate, our biological superiority but a step in our prolonged self destruction.

Today is just another step towards the unknown, and somehow despite our recent history, I dare to hope.

Perhaps I am a fool.

If so, let me play my part, to entertain those who listen with my own humanity.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the old NC moon profits went into the hands of only a few privilaged leaders. To see more info please visit http://essayswriters.org/assignment/.

    ReplyDelete