Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Night.

I
I
I'll sing you a lullaby
If
You
You
You'll hold my hand
And
We
We
We'll go dancing to
Never
Never
Neverland

In my dreams you're always smiling
In my dreams you're always there

Do you remember, darlin, when I used to wake up scared?

You promised you would be there,
to guard against the dark,
And even when circumstance
would force us far apart

You promised to be always in my heart.

You
You
You're always in my heart.

You held me til the sunshine
was hot against my face
And spoke of the adventures
We would have that day
You sang to me so softly
I almost missed your words
I've loved you for forever
If only you knew

But here I am afraid again
Miles away from you
I wish you were here to hold me
But

I'm out of reach to you.

2 comments:

  1. Poignant verse on dreams and what they mean to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. This post is awesome stuff. We are here for announcement for the online free HD World blog.Get your best free HD contents.

    ReplyDelete