Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Monday, July 6, 2015

Dream

I have this dream, it's beautiful. He and I and our messy, wonderful, complicated future. Babies and lazy Sunday's and romps through forests and sunshine filled meadows.  

I have this dream, it's beautiful. He and I -- against the odds we survive and love and live and create the most incredible life. 

I can see it and it's just, ::JUST:: out of reach.  I get caught up in the what-ifs and if-onlys and hope and hope and hope. 

I have this reality, this present, it's beautiful. He and I and our real, honest, easy, overwhelming love.  I have his back and he has mine and we trust and love and compromise and talk....and ::GODS:: when we kiss...when we kiss nothing else matters and nothing else exists except for his soul intertwined with mine.  

We have this dream, it's beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment