Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Friday, July 12, 2013

Breakthrough.

I tried to fit the prices back into the places they used to belong, 

but somewhere along the way 

I lost a few, I shrunk, I grew, I twisted and turned into something new 
and now 

I'm not the person you once knew. 

Some bits still fit, the easy fix, from the clean breaks, the choices that were easy to make, you can still see the straight lines where I cut and paste, trying to rewrite, revise, renew, revive

And somewhere along the way I realized that grasping at shards will cut.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting concept. Sounds a little like surrender in the end, which can bring its own brand of freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really liked this. You change yourself to fit society, and then no matter how hard you try you can't go back to being the person you used to be - society has changed you.

    ReplyDelete