Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Façade (unfinished)

My heart is breaking
As I watch you faking --
Your act could fool 
even the most practiced eye. 

But I see behind the front, 
You're crumbling, stumbling, 
you leave me 
mumbling 

Unheard prayers 
for an end to all this aching. 

I wish I had the answer, 
But if we had all the answers 
we wouldn't need god. 

No, instead choose to be fearless. 
Dive into the unknown and explore the questions we have yet to answer. 

Science is all we truly have. 
Abandon reason and you set us back another 200 years. 

1 comment: