Description

::imaginative introspection::

Imagine that all life is an illusion. All that exists is this moment. No past, no future, each memory, every plan, a part of the illusion. Life, in a photograph.

Do you like the image of yourself?

Friday, September 26, 2008

search for grace

In a dream

I walk

the empty streets
that lead
to nowhere
sending me on
an eternal

search
for
grace.


I lose my 
way  again
as I find
I've 
circled back 
to 
my beginning.
With a 
deep 
breath
my hope  somehow  intact I 
continue on 
my 
journey towards 
the end.


I travel in the dark
with silence 
consuming my being
And realize my dreams
now grow dim
And
Just as the last
bit
of
hope flickers
out
I hear the laughter
of children
a wisp
of a memory.

With this
rush
of 
oxygen
my hope is
reignighted
and I 
push fowards
towards
Eternity.  


No comments:

Post a Comment